Gold Dolphin Pendant by Charles Albert
The gold dolphin pendant is a symbol of change, protection while on any body of water, and healing.
- Dolphins are a new beginning and tied to healing.
- The dolphin is a protector of the ocean and the watcher of the sea.
- The symbol of a dolphin means new beginnings and a renewed sense of cooperation with someone in our life or in business.
- Symbol of joy
- Dolphins do not discriminate, they look great as casual or evening wear.
- This gold dolphin pendant comes with Charles Albert’s, hallmarked for quality.
- Dolphin: 11mm x 49mm.
- Length of Pendant including Bale: 1.25″
- Gold-Tone Base Metal Chain (not included).
- Handcrafted in Mexico.
- Lead-Free, Nickel Free, Hypoallergenic.
- Baked lacquer finish protecting metal from turning or tarnishing.
- All Charles Albert pieces are Signed/Hallmarked.